EasyRCS, EasyGEM, EasyCTC, EasyTMC, EasyPMC Process device control, control solution
- EasyGEM and EasyEES provide the solutions through SECS-II and HSMS on the Fab Automation of Semiconductor and FPD eqipment.
EasyCTC is for the integration and centralized control of the whole eqipment. EasyTMC and EasyPMC are the framework of TMC and PMC applications respectively.
What is the EasyCluster™?
Semiconductor/FPD(LCD, OLED…)/LED/Solar/Electronics(PCB, MLCC…)/Inspection/Stand-Alone/Etc...
CVD, PVD, Etcher, Asher, RTP, Laser, Track, AOI, Inline…
- Support up to 128 process modules
- Support vacuum/ATM transport module (Multiple up to 6)
- Support Single/Dual/Triple arm robot
- Support 4 carrier modules (Extend up to 12 modules)
- Support single/dual aligner
- Support multi slot cooler
- Configurable Equipment Define
- Various Control methods
- All controllers(CTC, TMC, PMC) are networked using Ethernet.
- Any operation system(~Windows7) supporting I/O modules can be used
- Analog I/O, Digital I/O, Serial I/O, DeviceNet, VME, PLC, etc…
- Using Windows NT series and Visual C/C++(~2008) - No more Need Third's Party or Licensed Software
- Server/Client architecture over TCP/IP or within controller
- Flexible software/hardware structure according to the complexity of the equipment
- SEMATECH(Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology) compliant Graphic User Interface
- Support various management function
How to manage various equipment
I/O Management - Remote and direct I/O control, Interlock Service
Alarm Management: Alarm recovery, Alarm history
Function Management: Control Equipment, User’s written code, etc
Recipe Management: Lot, Cluster, Process recipe
Data logging system: Lot, History, Operate, Online, Error, System, Plotting
GUI Management: Various Navigations, Configurable Data Define
User Management: Level, Priority, Access Control
System Parameter: Configuration, Sub-system, etc
Scheduling System: Flow Engine, Dynamic Scheduling
Maintenance: Vacuum, Gas Delivery, Transfer, etc (User’s Part)
This software is designed to control the module controller part and cluster tool controller part of semiconductor equipment, and provides various features required for equipment control.
It supports open-system architecture for the parts, and is coded on the Windows™(NT, 2000, XP, 7) for soft real-time application. This software also makes various utilizations of equipment possible by supporting and applying multi-tasking, multi-threading, multi-programming and stable operation for the equipment, and is designed to minimize the time lag between development and application.
IO defining and application is easy for end users, and through setup of configuration this software is intended ready to be modified and easy to make similar system afterwards, and is designed to be capable of being applied to cluster tool controller. This software also supports platform as a EasyCluster™ Client/Server that can serve the role of cluster tool as a cluster tool controller that can be linked to module controller.
|No||Contents(maxiumum Usable Count)||Compact||Normal||Wide||Huge||Huge2||Huge3|
|file||Execution File Name||Cims97_s||Cims97||Cims97_2||Cims97_h||Cims97_h2||Cims97_h3|
|8||Setpoint Interlock for Digital IO||32||64||128||256||256||256|
|9||Setpoint Interlock for Analog IO||16||32||64||128||128||128|
|12||Navigation Screen Count||256||1024||2048||2048||4096||4096|
|13||Navigation History Buffer||64||128||512||1024||2048||2048|
|14||Argument String Size||128||128||256||256||256||256|
|15||Parameter String Size||256||256||256||512||512||512|
|16||Unique Monitor size Per Driver||100||256||300||512||512||512|
|17||Single Monitor size Per Driver||100||512||600||1024||1024||1024|
|108||Number of Monitoring IO for one Function||2560||5120||20480||20480||20480||20480|
|Easy to build a control system hardware||This software does not need any proprietary hardware.
The PC and I/O devises can be obtained anywhere.
|Easy to develop application||The well-prepared framework and its intuitive tool allow engineers
to develop to implement their own application and make it in the shortest
from Stand-Alone to Multi-Cluster type and In-Line systems to FPD equipment.
|Easy to maintain||An application can be easily modified without rebooting while system still alive.|
|Easy to distribute/combine hardware||The powerful IMC function enable you to distribute a single application
to multiple over the network and vice versa immediately according to the
complexity of the equipment.
|Easy to reuse||Once an application was completed, it takes much shorter time to develop next
by reusing the most of the codes.
|Easy to operate||The graphic user interface and simulated keyboard makes it easy to operate in the field.|
|Easy to own||The control solution can be provided in a variety forms, from turnkeydevelopment to infinity license.|
|Easy to get skilled engineer||The use of most popular hardware and software environment makes it easy
to their skilled engineer.
- - Software
- operating system: Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 (Included 64 bits)
- Supported Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean ... (According to OS)
- Development Tool: MS Visual Studio Series (~2010)
- I/O Module: DeviceNet, Serial, PLC, Direct I/O...
|Minimum Specification||Recommended specification|
|CPU||500MHz or higher||1GHz or higher|
|Memory||64MB or higher||1GB or higher|
|HDD||1GB or higher||100GB or higher|